Secure Ycash Wallet on Web, Desktop and Chrome Extension platforms
Get the best Ycash experience on Guarda – the leading provider of non-custodial storages with built-in exchanges and purchases supporting YEC and 45 more major blockchains.Get started
Wallet for Ycash
Guarda Wallet is a multi-currency non-custodial light wallet. We support the most popular coins and tokens, and Ycash is one of them (along with Zcash, Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, etc.). It is easy to use: you don’t even need to create an account and you can feel secure since we don’t store any user’s personal data. Guarda was designed as an interface where clients can manage, store, transfer and receive coins and tokens.
Create web wallet and store Ycash
Easily send, buy, store, stake and exchange crypto right in your browser!
Ycash YEC Cryptocurrency
Ycash was presented to the public by its development team as the first Zcash “friendly fork” implying that there won’t be a community schism after the launch of a new chain as it often happens in such circumstances. At first sight, this confidence may seem excessive but when it comes to the goals of the project we see how closely they follow the ones of the original blockchain. Thus, the newly established network that split up at block height 570.000 aims to make mining available on commodity hardware and retain the cap of Founders Reward on 2.1 million hight. Those ideas were previously declared at the dawn of the Zcash Foundation but later they were largely abandoned since the founders preferred to concentrate on other issues. Though being absolutely independent of the Zcash Foundation (neither officially endorsed nor supported by it), the creators of Ycash have taken up on restoring and improving the old promises by making 3 significant changes:
- Firstly, Ycash reduces the Founders Reward rate from 20% to 5% in order to hold the coin cap on 2.1 million level
- Secondly, the rest of the Founders Reward is transferred to the nonprofit Ycash Foundation
- Thirdly, the Proof-of-Work algorithm will be transformed in the future to the one that is more suitable for mining on commodity software. This fix will be implemented later that the other two, for it the most challenging and groundbreaking of all.
|Ticker||Max Supply||Start Date||Website|
|YEC||21,000,000||July 18, 2019||https://www.ycash.xyz/|
Take control of your crypto on the go!
Send, buy, store, stake and exchange crypto safely directly from your mobile device!
As a digital asset Ycash is denoted by YEC ticker. You can always google it to find out the relevant price and market capitalization of the coin. Right now, its price is one of the hottest topics for cryptocurrency enthusiasts all around the world since the fork has just happened. Moreover, the founders of Ycash prepared a bonus for all Zcash holders: everyone with some ZEC on the account at the moment of the fork obtains the same sum in Ycash. In order to receive YEC assets or sure, you have to “claim” the coins right in the wallet. Check our step-by-step Ycash claiming guide to find out more about the procedure.
Usually, the launch of a new digital asset is followed by significant bouncing of its market price. Remember the situation with BNB token which migrated from the Ethereum blockchain to its own mainnet not long ago – the growth was tremendous. We cannon make any price predictions but with the huge community support that Ycash already gained, it has all the chances to repeat the success of Binance coin in the nearest future.
Create a Ycash Wallet
You can start managing your YEC on Guarda in just a few clicks. To make your cryptocurrency journey even easier, we’ve made up this step-by-step guide on how to create a Ycash web wallet:
- Click “Create Wallet” on the home page of the Guarda’s Website
- Once you’ll click it, you’ll be redirected to the welcome screen, choose to create a new wallet once again here
- Make up a secure password for your Ycash wallet by following the tips from our cryptocurrency password guide.
- Download your backup file and keep it safe, away from the public eye (remember that Guarda won’t be able to restore it in case of loss since our wallet is non-custodial and it doesn’t keep your password, backup, private keys or any other personal data).
- Congratulations! Your Ycash wallet is all set up! Enjoy managing your YEC assets with Guarda friendly interface.
Ycash Cryptocurrency Basics
Neat! Thank you for the download.
We love having you onboard Guarda Wallet – have a blast managing your coins and be sure to subscribe to our updates. Big news ahead!